Who we are?
What we do?
Tektronix SPG8000A Master Sync Generator with Precision Time Protocol Support
With the transition to IP workflows and playout, Precision Time Protocol (PTP) will be essential in maintaining accurate system timing. The SPG8000A is a precision master synchronization and reference signal generator with PTP support, suitable for both SDI and IP infrastructures
- Multiple independent black burst, HD tri-level sync, and Test Signal outputs
- Four LTC outputs, VITC on black burst outputs, and NTP server
- PTP (IEEE 1588) support, including SMPTE ST 2059-2 and AES67profiles
- GPS/GLONASS-based synchronization
- Stay GenLock® and Holdover Recovery
- 4K/UHD formats support with full frame 100% and 75% color bars
- The Quantum Data 780D HDMI Protocol Analyzer / Generator is a handheld digital video generator and analyzer that enables you to run tests on various digital video devices and network distribution devices on site or in the R&D lab. You can now test HDMI up to 600MHz with HDCP 2.2 along with HDBaseT sources and displays all in the same Continue Reading
- The new DualPath Video and Audio Multiplexing option for NXT Compact Routers lets you deliver 2 live signals through a single path. The difference between one camera and two cameras is the difference between a news stand up and a television program. Click here to learn more
- Media creation and delivery is, of course, moving to IP. One of the most important benefits of the move will come when key functionality is implemented solely in software, capable of running on standard IT platforms. Click here to learn more